Wednesday, February 17, 2010

18th Feb!!


Its the happiest time of the year.. When I am self-declaredly the Queen Bee (i almost always even imagine a tiara on my head!!) and no one or nothing gets to spoil my happiness!!

Midnight celebrations, cake on the face, fav flowers, gifts (small or big), fav chocolates, hugs and kisses, phone calls from all over the world, going to sleep with the biggest smile on my face, waking up feeling like a princess, floating through the day in my own dream land, meeting loved ones, more hugs and kisses, preferably not working the entire day, taking the longest, most luxurious bath ever, dressing up, again meeting fav people, eating my fav food, drinking, doing everything that makes me happy.. Actually even not doing anything great makes me super happy that day!!

I wonder how and when this feeling grew.. But as far as I can remember, I've always looked forward to this day with utmost excitement and I hate it if some year another event or person shares my limelight that day - Like sharing my birthday with a classmate in school meant I had to go with him to distribute sweets through the school! Made me so sad!! This year, my sister is the culprit.. 18th of February is only supposed to be my birthday.. Nothing else!! :P

I doubt the importance I attach to my birthday will ever diminish.. I'm sure I'll want to cut a cake at 12 midnight even when I turn 60..75.. and 80!! It is the day when I celebrate Me! And I don't want to ever stop doing that! Coz "main abhi bhi apni favourite hoon.. aur hamesha rahoongi!!"

Happy Birthday to Me!! :-))

3 comments:

Pallavi Utagi said...

Bitch, this birthday is gona b all of ths n much more.. Wait n watch.. ;-) sme1s in 4 a helluva badde! Enjoy! Nd yeah I dnt thnk d importance of birthdays wil evr diminish.. Even when v r 80 nd banned 4m eatng sweets nd hav dentures nd al nd blowng candles is unimaginable effort, birthdays shall b as beautiful as u described :-Dloads of luv, hugs nd prayers.. Happy birthday :-*

Neha said...

@ ME!: Thanks bitch! It was an awesome bday! Thanks to u n the other idiot for ur inputs which were put to use very efficiently :D

...Raji... said...

I love this post..it just brings our ur enthusiasm for Me bday.. :)
and i dont even doubt it that YOU woudld not look fwd to ur bday..

we share the same enthusiasm for it. i guess
all 3 of us.. :)